1) What’s your golden rule of parenting?
Try to parent the person my child is, not the person I think they should be.
2) Describe the best moment of parenting so far.
The best moments of parenting are about all the little things the comments, the giggles, the actions.
Describe the best moment of pregnancy so far.
When you hear the heart beat of your child for the first time. The moment your child cries when they are born you know they are ok.
3) Describe the worst moment of parenting so far.
Anytime your kid gets hurt on your watch it’s difficult. When you discipline your children you always feel unsure about how is the right way to do it.
Describe the worst moment of pregnancy so far.
It was really difficult to play beach volleyball 5 months pregnant and very humbling. With my second child I had a scare where I didn’t feel movement for awhile so I panicked.
4) Best advice you ever got?
To listen to my own instincts regarding my children.
5) What’s the one thing you can’t live without as a parent?
The outdoors, run those little energizer bunnies.